Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last week while taking care of my husband at 3 in the morning because he was not feeling well at all, I found myself looking for Gatorade in hope of keeping him hydrated. No luck we were all out, I could not get my self to driving 15 minutes to the closest Walmart at such an hour, so I opted for Googling for Homemade Pedialyte recipes, so many options came up, but I knew a had a picky taster in the other room I combine a few suggestions and came up with a great option when you can't find anything else around the house to keep your little ones of husband hydrated at such a minimum cost when they are sick.

1 Liter of Apple Juice
1 Tsp of Salt
1 Tsp of Sugar
1 Tsp of Baking Soda

Mix it and for the picky tasters just add ice or serve chill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment