Tuesday, July 23, 2013



Out with the old in with the New!
It used to be the paper Towels did the best work for me.
 I  can remember the cotton cloth my mother used to use to clean our kitchen counter top and the windows. They always seem to leave so much residue and particles behind.
But now days we have what I like to call, my very best cleaning friend "Microfiber Cloth".
As I have mention to you before, I love using Microfiber cloth, with almost all my to-do housework, from cleaning the windows, counter tops, computers, toys to  polishing my wood furniture.
These cloth are made up of ultra fine synthetic fibers that are woven together to create a microfiber.
The friction created between the ultra fine synthetic fibers attracts the dirt and make any cleaning job ten times easier, to the point where in most cases you really don't have to use any cleaning solutions.
What I love most about Microfiber cloths, is the fact that they do not leave any lint and residue behind, which is great because that is the whole reason why I started cleaning in first place.
So there you have it, This is Why I use a Microfiber Cloth!

2 comments:

  1. That was new! I didn't expect that Micro Fiber is best for cleaning. Thanks for sharing this vital information.

    Industrial Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replacement Velcro Attaching Telescopic Mop Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete